Freshman Application Checklist
- Application formSubmit your Golden Gopher Application. We additionally accept the Common Application in addition to Coalition for Access, Affordability and triumph.
- We don’t have a choice which is why application platform you utilize, but please submit only 1 application. Publishing one or more will wait your admission choice.
- Application feePay the $55 application cost inside your application platform or submit a charge waiver demand.
- Academic RecordSelf-report your senior school grades along with your ACT or scores that are SATsee faqs to find out more). Your distribution method differs in line with the application platform you decide on:
- Golden Gopher Application: finish the Academic Record area in the application.
- Typical Application: complete the Courses and Grades area and enter your test ratings in your profile area.
- Coalition Application: after publishing your type, head to z.umn.edu/AcademicRecord and produce an account making use of the email that is same as your application.
When you use, you are going to:
- Immediately be viewed for admission to your University Honors Program as well as for Academic Scholarships.
- Enjoy details about finishing the Application that is free for scholar help (FAFSA).
|Freshman Application Checklist|
|Self-Reported Academic Record|
|$55 Application Fee|
|Essay||not necessary for Admission|
|Letters of Recommendation||not necessary for Admission|
|Transcript||not essential for Admission|
Early Action Deadline:
Extra Application Checklists
Freshman Application Due Dates
Early Action Deadline:
Always Check My Application Status
You should use Application Tracker to ascertain which application materials have already been gotten, and whether a determination happens to be made on your own application.
Admissions Choices Process
During writtingessays com the University of Minnesota, we genuinely believe that choosing pupils from a group that is highly talented of calls for a person evaluation of all of the application materials submitted for every pupil; every application is read with its entirety.
Other Application Information
Which type of pupil are you currently?
- You might be a freshman applicant in the event that you will graduate from senior high school in 2020. (even though you will complete university credits whilst in twelfth grade.)
- You’re additionally a freshman when you have finished from senior school, but have actually NOT enrolled at an university, university, or other college after senior high school.
- If you’re using as being a freshman applicant, you are able to use making use of Golden Gopher Application, popular Application or perhaps the Coalition for Access, Affordability and triumph.
- You might be a transfer applicant if you’re a highschool graduate that has registered or enrolled at an university, college, or other college after graduating from twelfth grade.
- If you’re moving in one level system to a different in the Twin Cities campus, or you are transferring through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you have to finish a big change of university type.
- You might be a graduate pupil if you have got completed your Bachelor’s level and so are trying to carry on the goal to your education of attaining a post-graduate level.
- Graduate candidates should contact the Graduate class Office of Admissions.
Present U of M Student
- You may be A university that is current of pupil when you yourself have verified or are signed up for classes.
- If you are moving from a single level system to some other on the Twin Cities campus, or you are moving through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you have to finish an alteration of university type.
Previous U of M Scholar
- You may be a previous university of minnesota pupil if you should be time for a qualification system during the U of M after a lack of a year or longer.
- If you should be a former student seeking to go back to a level system from a lack of twelve months or much longer, you have to finish a software for Readmission.
Note about Civic Engagement
The University of Minnesota welcomes free message. Students trying to get admission to your University, that has been suspended for involvement in a protest, wouldn’t be expected to report activities that are such. When you look at the application for admission, we do offer pupils with area to share more details they have engaged and feel are important about themselves and their particular beliefs and the activities in which.
Come back to Website
Workplace of Admissions, a Division associated with the Workplace of Undergraduate Education • 240 Williamson Hall • 231 Pillsbury Drive INTERNET SEARCH ENGINE • Minneapolis, MN 55455-0213 • P: 1-800-752-1000 • F: 612-626-1693
The University of Minnesota is a proud person in the nationwide Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), which valuesand is committed to practicing behavior that is ethical university admissions.
© 2014 Regents associated with the University of Minnesota. All liberties reserved. • The University of Minnesota is an opportunity that is equal and employer • Privacy StatementLast modified on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 11:47